Sri Lanka, A Jewel shaped country in the Indian Ocean was an unexpected surprise. I loved every bit of it : The Green grassy landscapes, The not-so-delicious food, The crumbled overgrown ruins, The abundant wildlife and especially The Welcoming locals who took hospitality to the next level. It was like that I time-traveled India 30-40 years before. Old Bus & Train tickets, 90s vehicles, Ranjit & Govinda style fashion was very Nostalgic.
Travelling through the country was easy, Just a little chaotic with over crowded buses moving along clogged roads and Trains packed to the grills with people hanging off the edges (which was actually adventurous). English was not widely spoken so it was little difficult to navigate but I learned few words to communicate like “Ayu Bowan” which means “Namaskaar” in Hindi and “Hello” in English.
Once I arrived at Bandar Naike Airport & Breezed through to Immigration, A Policeman caught me to check my bags. I was carrying “whey protein” in plastic bags which he thought was “Brown Sugar” but he tasted and found that it was actually Protein powder.
This is where my Adventure began..
Important Tip: Whenever you travel, keep your eyes on your bags and make sure nobody put something in your bags like in Bollywood movies & Read all the papers before signing any paper by Immigration or Security office to stay safe from any unexpected trouble.
Airport Exit gate was equipped with Taxi services desks, Costing around 3000-4000 LKR along with some Independent Taxi drivers who were charging 1500-2000 LKR but my destination was “Kandy City” via Train, I took a public transport bus to Colombo Fort Railway Station. Just follow the steps below to get a bus :
It is very hard to miss this bus as it is parked with Taxis and has a Sign on top of its windshield that says “Colombo Fort”. You will also see a flow of passengers getting in with luggage.
It took 1.5 hrs to arrive to Colombo Fort and bus ticket cost me 200 LKR. Train from Colombo to Kandy was of 3-4 hrs Journey packed with people, I traveled in 2nd Class like “Passenger Trains” in India.
First Check point : Kandy At the time of creating the Travel Itinerary to Sri Lanka, I’d read many articles about Kandy and decided to Start from this beautiful Old king city Kandy which was the Second biggest city in Sri Lanka.
Only thing I hated was “Who charges to visit a temple?” I had to pay 2500 LKR to enter into the temple.
“Kandyan Dance” was the next big thing which happened to me.. Although it felt like I’m in “Durga Puja” festival which cost me 5000 LKR.
After all this adventure, It was time for my second goal of Travel “Food”, Best Restaurant in Kandy was “Balaji Dosai” and all I have eaten was Dosa, Egg Hopper & Vegetable Kottu.
I should doze off now.. because my day 2 was going to be very Tiring & Adventurous.
Being Single is Boon or Bane, I don’t know but this is how I’m able to store my Vegetables for a week. I buy vegetables every week to save my time.
So let’s begin, For Chilies, Curry Leaves, Ginger, Coriander etc
Prepare a Solution (3 Part of water & 1 Part of White Vinegar) in a Big Bowl.
Soak Chilies, Curry leaves, Coriander & Ginger (One at a time) in the Bowl for 5-10 mins to remove the dirt & pesticides or harmful medicated sprinklings. Also, You can use hands or brush to clean them if required.
Wash them again under running water & leave them to Air-dry on a cotton cloth, Alternatively you can also use another cotton cloth or electric fan or cooler to dry them fast.
After the vegetables are completely dried, Store Chilies, Curry Leaves & Ginger into a zip-lock bag (make sure there is no moisture remaining in the bag).
Roll Coriander leaves in to Tissue paper & Store them into zip-lock bags.
I put them all in a box or basket together in a fridge to use when cooking.
Once in a week, Open the bags, wipe the moisture with kitchen towel & place them back.
There is a fine line between being a player and being a Casanova. “Giacomo Casanova” was a historical figure of the XVI century, upon whose fame, fortune and misfortunes that the term came to be known as that of a great lover, which indeed he was. But being a Casanova -being like “The Casanova”- is much more than getting women to bed. It’s about developing a charm and charisma which will get you, like him, anywhere you may please.
It is of course no easy feat, but it will change your life forever, for the better or for the worse, if you have the courage.
Be a Casanova Step 1
Read “Histoire de ma vie” Casanova’s autobiography. He wrote the book for one reason alone: I am writing my life to laugh at myself, and I’m succeeding. His book Is over 4,000 pages of outrageously fun stories about a single man’s adventures conquering the world through his charm.
Be a Casanova Step 2
Listen. Actually listening to somebody is the single most important rule you’ll ever learn about people -especially women. Listen to what they have to say. All people have dreams, fears, hopes and thoughts. Listening to them will be the greatest gift you can give to anybody, great or small, wise or ignorant, and if you can do that for them, they’ll love you in return.
Be a Casanova Step 3
Have fun. The only reason to lead a life of adventure is to enjoy it. Power, money, pleasure and excitement will come all in due time but they will be just spices on the main dish. Even the charm and charisma which you’ll learn are mere accessories to the ultimate goal of enjoying your freedom to do what you love. Don’t be too serious about life. This will project you as more cool and confident person, which are qualities of a Casanova.
Be a Casanova Step 4
Love, laugh and live as hard as you can.
Be a Casanova Step 5
Don’t be afraid of swimming against the tide, but do not hate the people who frown upon your actions.
Be a Casanova Step 6
Gamble when you can’t afford to lose. This may seem like terrible advice, but you’ll never be as creative, as fast and as brave than when losing is not an option.
Be a Casanova Step 7
Seek that which you can’t have. Always have the die hard attitude to achieve goals in life which you have desired to have in life and develop abilities to achieve them.
Be a Casanova Step 8
When you lose it all you’ll learn that you didn’t need it in the first place.
Be a Casanova Step 9
Don’t be afraid. Nothing worth remembering has ever came from being afraid. If you get fired from your job, well, you probably didn’t like it anyway. If your girl leaves you, there still plenty of fish in the sea. If you get shot in the leg, well, you had it coming anyway.
Be a Casanova Step 10
Feel it rather than think about it. A thousand women may fall in love with your dreams, none will love you for your reason.
Be a Casanova Step 11
Don’t listen to people. Most of them have a way of telling you that the life of a Casanova is full of sin, moral perversion and deviousness. For the most part this is true. But the world needs dreamers too. They may never understand you, but they won’t have as much fun either. Trust yourself. Trusting your heart will take you to places that nothing else can. You will make mistakes, of course, but it is not about being right or wrong, it’s about living.
Be a Casanova Step 12
Try everything. At least once, mostly twice. This means forgetting prejudice, shutting your mouth and actually doing things. If you’ve always talked about buying a van and driving cross the continent there’s no reason to keep putting it off, vans are cheap, food is everywhere; go for it!
Be a Casanova Step 13
Get principles to start with. “Being a nice person” and “being honest” doesn’t quite cut it. Your principles should stand for something beyond that, something in the line of “Freedom, Beauty, Truth & Love” will do.
Be a Casanova Step 14
Stand by your principles. Being a free man doesn’t mean you can do anything you want, regard your own principles higher than the actual law, let them be your guide.
Be a Casanova Step 15
Stay thirsty. No matter what you achieve, how great your life seems to be, or how tired you become, there’s always a new adventure waiting around the corner for the man who is ready to undertake it.
Dance, for the fun of it.
Learn from the masters. They know their trade, players, politicians, salesmen, they all build castles in the sky. There’s a lot to learn from them.
Remember even the greats started at the bottom, the important thing is to keep moving.
‘Be a little bit better everyday. Whether it’s your smell, your looks, your moves, or your confidence, I leave it to up you.
Smile. Laugh. Be grateful for this opportunity, raise your glass to your fellow brothers and have a beautiful life.
Learn to talk, about abstract intangible things, dreams and hopes rather than facts and things, There are a gazillion articles about it out there.
Look good. Loving everyone means respecting everyone, yourself too, and that includes your body. Exercise, dress as nice as you can, indulge in shallow little things like haircuts and shoes. It will boost your confidence. But remember that it ‘s still an accessory.
Stop reading and start putting into practice what you are. Unless you are out there in the field you won’t know how is it like being the Casanova.
Stop over analyzing things, just go with the flow. Some people get too caught up in their thought process when any girl rejects them, instead move on and find a new one.
Experience in the best teacher. Learn from your mistake and move on.
Develop good communication skills. Most of the Casanovas are very good communicators; they know how to strike with the ladies with their words.
Have positive thoughts in the mind most of the times; we know it’s tough to keep positive thoughts in our minds all time specially when things get tough, but practice makes a man perfect.
Repetition is the mother of skills; keep trying. It’s a numbers game guys: the more you try, the more better you get at seducing the ladies, but guys, please don’t come as desperate or needy.
Becoming a Casanova can bring life changing consequences.
Not everyone is cut for this life, so make sure it’s what you really want and that you’re not just momentarily bored.
You will be rejected by many ladies,specially those looking for a husband material, so don’t take rejection personally and move on.
Forget about stability and security. This is no life to have a nice corner office and three children.
Insurance is something which everyone struggles to understand including the Professionals. This listing of best Insurance blogs is a great resource who are looking to expand their skills.
1. Insurance Splash is a marketing resource blog that focuses on helping insurance companies and insurance agents improve their marketing with helpful how-to blogs and blog tips on topics such as sales tips, referral marketing, value selling, and cross-selling. This is a perfect blog for anyone who wants to better understand their options for marketing or to find resources that will help ensure that their marketing efforts are complete. Expect updates about 4-5 times per month.
2. leadPopsis a weekly updated marketing blog that focuses on the insurance & real estate industries, employing a variety of content types to educate, entertain, and inform marketers on the latest and greatest in the insurance and real estate spaces. With fun, colorful infographics and easy-to-digest content, this is a great one to keep on your list for some Monday morning reading in the office. Expect posts once a week.
3. Smarts Pro Marketing is also known as Smarts Pro Marketing and their blog is richly populated with blogs that are comparisons of current market conditions. Expect topics on the psychology of selling, why selling like a commodity is a mistake and even marketing basics such as how to write the perfect sales oriented newsletter. This blog is perfect for the experienced marketing professional who wants to find new niche marketing ideas to increase their target market. Expect blogs 3-5 times per month.
4. Agency Revolution Blog offers a different perspective from many insurance blogs. Expect blog posts on the intricacies of the relationship between agents and their customers, customer retention, and managing the ongoing stream of value marketing. The blog is published 1-2 times per month and sometimes skips a month. No worry there, the information in each blog is deep enough that you might need that month to consider, evaluate, and apply the insight to your own marketing strategy.
5. Inbound Insurance Marketing Blog is a snappy, full-of-details type of blog that offers outstanding tips on how to produce stellar insurance copy and content. Expect topics such as B2B drivers and buyers decisions, tools that fuel market growth, and how to overcome writer’s block. This blog is perfect for anyone who has marketing that is doing “okay” but not performing well. The insider-like tips are a perfect checklist that helps turn an average marketing strategy into a winner. Expect blog quarterly.
6. Insurance Information Institute Insurance Topics Page (blog) covers everything from homeowners insurance and automobile insurance to special insurance coverage and includes videos too. The blog is perfect for people who create insurance content or who publish their own blog on insurance topics. The site serves as a great resource for the insurance industry. Expect regular updates in both article or video format.
7. The Agency Marketing Machineblog is a robust resource chock-full of case studies, infographics, walkthroughs, and a wealth of other educational material for insurance marketers. Whether you’re an expert marketer, or only just beginning to explore the insurance marketing world, Agency Marketing Machine is a great resource to start with. Expect multiple posts per week.
8. Agent Branding System Blog is nearly every other day. This is a blog that is chalked full of marketing inspirations and key insider-type details about the insurance industry. The blog is perfect for anyone who is running a beginning to an advanced marketing campaign and who wants to find the emerging trends within the industry. This is a great resource for steering an insurance marketing strategy and to help you find new ways to reach new, existing, and past customers.
9. AMAXX Workers Comp Resource Center Blog is the place to go for any agency who offers workers comp insurance and who wants more detailed information about the industry. Expect blogs at least daily and sometimes multiple posts per day. The blog’s topics range from issues within the California worker’s comp market such as dealing with Cal/Osha, and CA’s OAL approvals to national worker’s comp issues such as how to understand or formulate a risk management plan, high-risk companies with multiple infractions, or reviews of national conferences.
10. The National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisorsblog is published about every two weeks. The blog focuses on NAIFA and their activities, but there is plenty of information here for outside agencies to find inspiration and emerging trends. Expect topics such as the Department of Labor’s guide to fiduciary rule and its lack of clarity, financial exploitation rules as they apply to seniors, and health exchanges. This is a perfect blog for anyone who needs help with big topics or who wants to add big topics of national concern to their marketing or lead generation campaign.
11. The Insurance Agents Blog is an outstanding insurance marketing resource for every insurance company or agent. It offers a range of topics that include tips on making better sales, technology to help with marketing and office efficiency, marketing tips, and a healthy link to industry news. Expect new topics frequently across a range of insurance niche markets including health and life, property, causality, and specialty insurance.
12. The QuoteShark Blog is packed with insurance-focused content on a range of subjects from social media to content creation. There are topics that discuss digital marketing within the Insurance industry and topics that are written to brokers specifically. Expect new articles on a weekly basis, across a variety of subject areas.
13. The StartUpSelling blog is the brainchild of Alan Blume. This blog is a wonderful place for many reasons. Those include the outstanding topic/resource list that is easy fodder for anyone who needs to add a topic to their own blog, learn insider marketing tricks and tips or who wants to keep on top of the most current trends in insurance marketing. Expect topics on How to Understand Keywords, tips on improving your blog or agency’s SEO. The blog topics range from B2C to B2B and across industries such as green technology and eMarketing.
14. Property Casualty 360° is a site that focuses on market opportunities within the property and casualty insurance industry. This is less of a blog and more of a news site with deep insider-type information. This is an awesome site for anyone who wants to grow their market share or start offering products in the property and Casualty sector. Expect new posts multiple times per day.
15. Insurance Social Media Blog is a site that every insurance agent should bookmark. It is here that you will find the keys to managing social media as it relates to growing market share, lead generation, and community presence. This is an excellent blog for anyone who is confused about what social media is and how it works.
16. ITC Marketing Blog is an awesome source that focuses on the marketing and marketing questions for active insurance agencies. Expect 1-2 blogs per week on topics that are stellar. Topics include digital transformation in insurance, solutions for low web traffic, trends in top insurance websites. This is a great place for anyone who is curious if their site is modern.
17. Advisor Evolved Blog is a great resource and good read for anyone who wants to understand the deeper issues within insurance marketing. Web automation, Internet of Things, digitizing marketing, the relationship between traffic and lead generation, etc. Expect new blogs weekly with a huge back library of existing topics.
18. QQ Solutions: The QQ Solutions Blog is a spot-on-place for insurance agents to learn about insurance marketing, especially for independent agencies. Expect 1-2 topics every two weeks. Topics include agency growth strategies, understanding the power of cloud technology, the evolution of the insurance industry, and data analysis. This is an outstanding blog when you want to increase the effectiveness of your marketing strategy and campaigns.
19. Insurance Digital Marketing Blog is a fascinating blog that helps agencies address the generation gap. Expect topics about how to market to Millennials, responsive site design, the value of lead generation over SERP placement, keys to improving your website design. The site offers easy to read and understand marketing blogs that are richly populated and helpful within the insurance industry.
20. The inBuzz Group Blog is a great resource for anyone wondering how politics is going to change the face of insurance. Expect tools such as learning to use a content calendar and resourceful topics such as what to do when your insurance marketing is not generating leads. Expect new blogs once per week and a healthy back library of topics.
Reliance Jio bought a revolution in Telecom Industry since it’s launched in September last year by Providing Free calls & ultra low cost 4G data to consumers across India with high network rates then any other telecom company in India. If these offers attracts you & you want to switch to Reliance Jio, You can Port your existing numbers to Reliance Jio & it will be done in 7days. Here’s how you can Port your number to Reliance Jio –
I want to port in my number to Jio. What should I do?
To port in, SMS PORT <10-digit mobile number> to 1900 from your existing number which needs to be ported to Jio
You will get an SMS that will contain the UPC code and its expiry date
Download MyJio app from Play Store or App Store and generate Jio coupon code
Walk in to nearest Jio stores or Reliance Digital / Dx Mini or Jio retailer with the UPC (Unique porting code) code and your Jio coupon code along with the handset
Carry your Aadhaar Card number and activate your Jio connection through eKYC process
– Clear all your pending dues with current operator (if you have a post-paid mobile connection)
– As per government regulations, your number will be ported into Jio within 7 working days, and you will be intimated on the day it is being ported into Jio. Your services will not be interrupted in the intervening period.
– Customers in Jammu & Kashmir, Assam & North East; have an alternative option of submitting paper CAF along with self-attested copy of Proof of Address(POA), Proof of Identity(POI) documents and a recent color passport sized photograph to get a Jio SIM.
Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) is National Mission for Financial Inclusion to ensure access to financial services, namely, Banking/ Savings & Deposit Accounts, Remittance, Credit, Insurance, Pension in an affordable manner.
Account can be opened in any bank branch or Business Correspondent (Bank Mitr) outlet. Accounts opened under PMJDY are being opened with Zero balance. However, if the account-holder wishes to get cheque book, he/she will have to fulfill minimum balance criteria.
Who Can Open An Account? Any Indian Citizen holding valid Indian Identity Documents can Open his/her bank account under PMJDY.
Benefits of PMJDY Bank Account
Interest on deposit.
Accidental insurance cover of Rs. 1 lac
No minimum balance required.
The scheme provide life cover of Rs. 30,000/- payable on death of the beneficiary, subject to fulfillment of the eligibility condition.
Easy Transfer of money across India
Beneficiaries of Government Schemes will get Direct Benefit Transfer in these accounts.
After satisfactory operation of the account for 6 months, an overdraft facility will be permitted
Access to Pension, insurance products.
The Claim under Personal Accidental Insurance under PMJDY shall be payable if the Rupay Card holder have performed minimum one successful financial or non-financial customer induced transaction at any Bank Branch, Bank Mitra, ATM, POS, E-COM etc. Channel both Intra and Inter-bank i.e. on-us (Bank Customer/rupay card holder transacting at same Bank channels) and off-us (Bank Customer/Rupay card holder transacting at other Bank Channels) within 90 days prior to date of accident including accident date will be included as eligible transactions under the Rupay Insurance Program 2016-2017.
Overdraft facility upto Rs.5000/- is available in only one account per household, preferably lady of the household.
Document required to open an account under Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana.
An account can be opened by presenting an officially valid document.
the driving licence,
the Permanent Account Number (PAN) Card,
the Voter’s Identity Card issued by Election Commission of India,
job card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government,
the letter issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India containing details of name, address and Aadhaar number, or
any other document as notified by the Central Government in consultation with the Regulator:
Provided that where simplified measures are applied for verifying the identity of the clients the following documents shall be deemed to be officially valid documents:—
identity card with applicant’s Photograph issued by Central/State Government Departments, Statutory/Regulatory Authorities, Public Sector Undertakings, Scheduled Commercial Banks, and Public Financial Institutions;
letter issued by a Gazetted officer, with a duly attested photograph of the person.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI), vide its Press Release dated 26.08.2014, has further clarified that those persons who do not have any of the ‘officially valid documents’ can open “Small Accounts” with banks. A “Small Account” can be opened on the basis of a self-attested photograph and putting his/her signatures or thumb print in the presence of officials of the bank. Such accounts have limitations regarding the aggregate credits (not more than Rupees one lakh in a year), aggregate withdrawals (nor more than Rupees ten thousand in a month) and balance in the accounts (not more than Rupees fifty thousand at any point of time). These accounts would be valid normally for a period of twelve months. Thereafter, such accounts would be allowed to continue for a further period of twelve more months, if the account-holder provides a document showing that he/she has applied for any of the Officially Valid Document, within 12 months of opening the small account.
Love may be the most compelling mystery of the mind science will ever tackle.
“How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first” – Albert Einstein
Einstein was correct.. Science can never explain the wonderment of love clinically but I think he would also agree that its a mistake to confuse increased understanding with less meaning.
No matter what we learn about love, It will continue to be one of the most meaningful & powerful forces on the planet and will remain “Unknown”
I want to share something I have learned so far about “LOVE” (being in love) after reading so many articles, books and dealing with many of my friends..
Love is addictive
Indeed.. (biologically) what i have learned in my school is when we continuously think about something (about someone beloved), we induce an activity into brain which releases a flood. The so called “pleasure chemical” & this gives the lover a high effect of narcotics which is never the less most addictive !!
at the same time the brain (in love) experience an increase in “Stress” hormone.. which increases the heart rate & we tend to use medicines fr several “Indirect” reasons which we don’t realize like sleeping pills, headache relief, Alcohol & smoke (most commonly used)
Love is obsessive
The brain love experiences a drop in Neutro-transmitter cell in our body which provides a sense of being in control. It guards against the anxiety of uncertainty & instability and when it drops, our sense of control decreases and we attached obsessively on things that cause our certainty and since love is by definition “Unpredictable” It is a prime target for obsession. The term “crazy in love” isn’t far off the truth.
Love is liable to “Recklessness” (fearless)
When we loose the sense of being in control, Our brain’s reasoning, command & control center drops low and at the same time brain’s response system also goes down. The combination of these effects is a willingness to take more risks.
“Love” & “Lust” can co exist in the brain (and not necessarily for the same person)
Love & Lust appear to be the separate but our brain generates almost the same kind of responses. They both produce a “high”, They are both “addictive”and They effect many of the same parts of brain but they can easily be identified whether you are in love or just lust.
“Men” in love are extremely visualize..
The brains of men in love shows greater activity in the visual cortex then of women in love that’s why men are more “visually” and more “creatively” romantic.
Woman in love remember the details.
The brain of women in love shows greater activity in the other part of brain which is associated with memory. Woman can always “forgive” but can never “forget”
Eye contact is a lover’s magic
New born babies and lover’s have this in common, More then anything, Eye contact is the fastest means to build emotional connection and when combines with “Smile” it creates wonders. Only “Vocal Interaction” comes anywhere close to eye contact but still few seconds behind eye contact.
Women & men can be just friends (at least women think they do)
Men really don’t get the phenomenon of “friendship” when it comes to be with a girl and they are far more likely to want more then just friendship. Women are always been a good manager & they are able to separate the friendship & love in there minds.
At the end.. I Just want to say that “Love” is so beautiful, So wonderful, A tender look which becomes habit.