Eggs are one of easiest & cheapest available Super Foods in the world but eating Egg Bhurji or Boiled eggs everyday is boring, Let’s add Indian tastes to it..
I’m Creating “Egg Butter Masala”
What we need:
- 3 Hard Boiled eggs
- 1 ½ tablespoons butter
- ½ cup chopped onions
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- 9-10 cashew nuts
- 2 cloves
- 1 cardamom
- 1 inch cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon red chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- ¼ teaspoon Kasuri methi
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon cream
- Coriander leaves to garnish
- Add butter to a pan & saute eggs till they become brown & remove
- Now Add chopped onion, tomato and cashews to the pan & Roast
- Once onion & tomato change their color (roasted) then add turmeric, salt & chilli powder
- Cook for 5-6 mins & remove from the flames
- Cool it & transfer it to a blender & add 3/4 cup of water & Blend
- Heat 3/4th tbsp butter and add cardamom, cinnamon & clove. Saute for 30 sec.
- Add ginger-garlic paste & saute for a minute.
- Add the blend & 1/4 cup of water, Cook for 7 mins over medium flame
- Add kasuri methi & 2 cook minute
- Add Eggs & cook for 3 minutes
- Remove from the flame & Garnish with Cream & Coriander leaves
If you are trying this, Let me know in the comment box How’s It? and If you have any idea to do it differently or any other creative dish which can be created using Eggs, Write it in the comment box.