Reliance Jio bought a revolution in Telecom Industry since it’s launched in September last year by Providing Free calls & ultra low cost 4G data to consumers across India with high network rates then any other telecom company in India. If these offers attracts you & you want to switch to Reliance Jio, You can Port your existing numbers to Reliance Jio & it will be done in 7days. Here’s how you can Port your number to Reliance Jio –
I want to port in my number to Jio. What should I do?
- To port in, SMS PORT <10-digit mobile number> to 1900 from your existing number which needs to be ported to Jio
- You will get an SMS that will contain the UPC code and its expiry date
- Download MyJio app from Play Store or App Store and generate Jio coupon code
- Walk in to nearest Jio stores or Reliance Digital / Dx Mini or Jio retailer with the UPC (Unique porting code) code and your Jio coupon code along with the handset
- Carry your Aadhaar Card number and activate your Jio connection through eKYC process
– Clear all your pending dues with current operator (if you have a post-paid mobile connection)
– As per government regulations, your number will be ported into Jio within 7 working days, and you will be intimated on the day it is being ported into Jio. Your services will not be interrupted in the intervening period.
– Customers in Jammu & Kashmir, Assam & North East; have an alternative option of submitting paper CAF along with self-attested copy of Proof of Address(POA), Proof of Identity(POI) documents and a recent color passport sized photograph to get a Jio SIM.